Sunday, March 25, 2012

Connections!

Thinking before ending this day, I reflect on the way this day turned out. It was pleasant to spend time with my husband. We remained in the house all day cozy and sound. Together, we watched a movie and a show about people exploring their family histories. We munched down pizza, popcorn, brownies, and ice cream. We had a little party.  


I realize that the goal of nurturing relationships was best served today. I connected with my husband. I connected with my friend who is going through a hard time. I connected with my daughter. Other goals will just have to remain on the list to be realized and tackled in the near future. I


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 

No comments:

Post a Comment